Saturday, January 16, 2010

the verve.


Taking theatre has been such a breath of fresh air! On any regular day I would be whatever about school, counting down the minutes. The people in class are so welcoming and the vibe is wonderful. I feel the need to be creative igniting inside of this little body. ^_^ I can't wait to attend plays at the end of the month. I must admit that I was stressed about the direction my life was taking but I'm going to plan as least as possible. I'm already experiencing things I never imagined I would. At the end of the day I want to be a nurse but taking theatre is what I need in my life. KPL has opened my heart to once strangers and now my heart warms when I see my girls. They've portrayed a love that I didn't think existed with the female specie. I'm in love with them. <3 The days are full and the nights are lonely but life has uplifted me off the ground again...it is simply profound.

1 comment: