Monday, February 8, 2010

fam.

Funny how people like to misconstrue things (sometimes on purpose.) I've become somewhat of a big sister to a lot of people in Orlando. I must admit that it is a weird feeling because I'm so used to people taking care of me hahah. Nonetheless, I love my dongsengs. I think Tina and Hoon are the closest ones I look out for just because we've gotten really close. Because I happen to hang out with a guy, people like to twist things having no lives of their own. I know what it's like wanting some type of guidance when you feel like you haven't any. Though I believe you should seek the Father for that guidance, I don't mind being here for them too. I couldn't ask for a better lil bro and sister <3. I cannot wait until they're grown up telling me how great their lives are and how it's filled with so much joy. I truly want the best for them and I want to protect them from anything negative that's in my power. Hahah so don't mess!

1 comment: