Tuesday, October 5, 2010

bleh.

You would think that I didn't care about my life by the way I act...I don't know what's wrong with me. Maybe I'm just burnt out from trying so much with school. My TEAS are coming up in a couple of days and I should be studying my butt off but yet I'm not. I wish I could receive some inspiration and motivation to just push through it, just push through it. Taking encouragement from people isn't working anymore. This is why I always think I need to do things alone. I kind of push myself...and if I can't seem to, I then seek for help through others. I feel like this test can open some doors for me and yet I can't seem to want it so bad anymore. Ateque?????????

I will say this though. I am really going to study today with breaks but I'm going in!!!

Asylum

No comments:

Post a Comment