Wednesday, October 13, 2010

learning.

Food for thought:

NOT ONE relationship will make it without the love of God embracing himself upon your life. It is a constant struggle to keep that balance without placing that person above Him, but you must. Not only will it strengthen your relationship with God, but it will bring endless happiness to your relationship. The bond you create is UNBREAKABLE as long as He's there and will shed its glory upon the other elements in your life.

This is why my past never worked out. I never stressed the importance of having my faith a part of my love life. I won't have it any other way now.

As I pray for those before me and their loved ones, I then pray for myself and thank him for allowing me to glorify Him.

1 comment:

  1. A friend once told me that your heart is not yours alone to give. God will entrust your love to someone that will protect it; so you don't have to fear a broken heart because no matter what happens, He will help mend it <3

    ReplyDelete